*your love is better than ice cream*

We All Scream For Ice Cream!

In continuing our love affair for interestingly shaped buildings, we hit Twistee Treat. There’s just something about getting a frozen treat from a building that’s shaped like an ice cream cone that makes it taste fabulous. Kristofer and I had a hard time deciding whether to order a classic ice cream combination or rehydrate with a frozen slushy drink. Oh vacation life is so hard! While we were deciding, the woman working the cone was delightful for conversation and didn’t mind letting us blast our faces with the cool air from inside that was coming out of the window.

I finally decided on a good old fashioned chocolate and vanilla swirl. Kristofer went with mint chocolate chip and gummy bears. We both discovered it was way more ice cream than we possibly needed but man, was it delicious (and an affordable afternoon treat too)! I suggest you plan on stopping for something refreshing the next time you’re driving 192. It’s the perfect pick me up on your stop to your next adventure!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

*just like James I'll be drinking Irish tonight*

"I rest my head between the bed and sky"

*turn off this song, find someone to love*