*a pirate's life for me*

Pirates Always Finish Under Parrrgh!

Kristofer and I did the adventure golf circuit like champs and eventually happened upon our most favorite one. Pirate’s Island Adventure Golf at Guide Marker 8 was an excellent mix of visual stimulation as well as challenging golfing. It earned its five beard status of awesome early on. It was also the only course both of us managed to get holes-in-one on free game holes (designated holes along the course that earn you tokens for a free game). We were lulled into a false sense of grandeur after those holes only to be met with more dangerous ones on the second level.

The water features that we so appreciated for cooling purposes claimed my orange ball when I couldn’t launch it over the waterfall stream. I guess it was karma for me laughing at all the brightly colored bobbing balls when we started.

After a good laugh and a replacement ball, we continued through holes that had equally fun obstacles. Despite some of our bad shots we had the most fun on this course and amazingly finished with our best scores.

If you want to mini golf but are overwhelmed by the options, make the Pirate’s Island at Guide Marker 8 your stop. It’s worth it whether you lose your ball to Davey Jones’ locker or sink it for a free game pirate token!

We also went to Jungle Golf…read my post here!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

*just like James I'll be drinking Irish tonight*

"I rest my head between the bed and sky"

*turn off this song, find someone to love*