*other towns and cities*

Night on the Town

My parents and sister had to cut the Kissimmee adventure short and return to their jobs. My brother and I needed some place to recover from our theme park marathon of the day before. Cue Old Town. It’s shopping, dining, clubbing, and a mini amusement park all rolled into one. It’s completely free to take a look around too! By day, Old Town is a perfect place for families to grab a bite to eat and stroll down the cobblestone streets.

My favorite find was a store called the Pet Palace. It was bright, cheery, and filled to the brim with animal accessories. They had everything your dog or cat could need and even more for the people who love them. I was missing my own puffs back home. This shop was a nice chance to be surrounded by the likeness of my furry friends. If you’re a pet parent, stop by the Palace. Pets love souvenirs too!

After our exploring we dropped into the Tex Mex Express for what they like to call “slow food, served fast.” The menu included typical Tex Mex favorites as well as delicious vegetarian options (which I appreciated). My brother and I had a solid meal for a great price.

When we were little my family always had this thing where we “walked off” our dinner. When we emerged from Tex Mex we found ourselves in a whole different Old Town. The sun was down, the lights were on, and there were people everywhere! It definitely felt like it’s own little town within Kissimmee.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

*just like James I'll be drinking Irish tonight*

"I rest my head between the bed and sky"

*turn off this song, find someone to love*