*she's crying and glowing*

We're experiencing some belated spring showers (and temperature) so it seems like a good excuse to watch it from the windows and update the blog. There have been a lot of changes around the Ranch lately.

First, Tabitha and I took to the Super Pet Adoption like champs. Despite snow and terrible weather, we worked our charms on potential adopters. Last Wednesday we had a play date with one of the couples we'd met there. the hipster glasses are hiding my tears

They live a block away from the Trolley/Meth House we almost purchased and have an old friend Pekingese as well. They love antiques, renovated their Victorian, and are who I want to be when I grow up. In short, they were absolutely perfect. Which made adopting her out a little more sweet than bitter. It still broke my heart though.the Peke in her new digs

We may be down a furry friend but in February we found out we're going to be + 1 tiny one. We're pregnant! The due date is November 11th but already we're way excited.It's been interesting realizing all that pregnancy entails and renovating my lifestyle (goodbye drinks, tattoos, being careless). This has been like a cleanse of sorts and it's just the beginning.

Comments

Angela said…
Yay, yay, yay! You're going to have to update lots and share pictures!

Popular posts from this blog

*just like James I'll be drinking Irish tonight*

"I rest my head between the bed and sky"

*turn off this song, find someone to love*