*i can see you staying here*

I may have traveled more this year than any other. Vacation lives on tomorrow in the form of a trip to San Diego dubbed "Panda Birthday Week." We'll also be doing other things in addition to celebrating the zoo's soon to be two year old panda (and for me that means shopping). I'm glad to be traveling with the original family. I'm excited too because unless Seth and I take a "babymoon" this will be the last trip before Eileen arrives.

I have to admit, I'm also feeling a little lame because I got homesic
k while in Kissimmee last month. I mean, how can you stand to be away from family this lovely?I guess there are worse things than to realize you adore your life and those in it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

*just like James I'll be drinking Irish tonight*

"I rest my head between the bed and sky"

*turn off this song, find someone to love*