*leave your bag of bones underneath your bed*


I'm officially Kissimmee's blogger of the week! While my posts look infinitely cooler on their website (click here, go now), you can also read them here.

Friendly's Beats the Heat

One of my favorite places to eat as a local was Friendly’s. It was affordable, down the street from my apartment, and came with 2 scoops of ice cream and a topping at the end of your meal. Naturally, we had to go grab a bite on our tourist trip. Friendly’s food is simple and satisfying. They have a wonderful veggie burger that hits the spot after a round of adventure golf too. Our waiter was attentive and excited to meet his first person from Utah (I guess we don’t travel well-ha!). The real star of the meal though was the dessert.

In a time where most restaurants offer dessert as an afterthought, this pregnant gal loved that it was included in your meal price. Even if you don’t happen to be expecting, Friendly’s is good food for a great price.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

*just like James I'll be drinking Irish tonight*

"I rest my head between the bed and sky"

*turn off this song, find someone to love*