*i still remember how i felt 4 years ago*

I promise I will update on Ranch progress, how we ended up with 4 puffs, and what we've been up to since December but for right now all I can deliver is some alphabetical random information about myself. ABCDEnjoy!

A. Age: 27

B. Bed size: Queen

C. Chore you hate: cleaning the bathroom because no matter how clean it is there’s still sad wallpaper on the ceiling and glue-destroyed tiles on the floor

D. Dogs: are my best friends. With 4 of them it’s like I really do have a Puff Ranch.

E.Essential start to your day: Sirius XM

F. Favorite color: pink in all forms

G. Gold or silver: let’s be honest, I love all shiny things

H. Height: 5’0

I. Instruments you play: at one point I have played the recorder, the cello, and the guitar (the last one I still attempt to play)

J. Job title: 1st grade teacher aka mom, grandma, nurse, counselor, event coordinator, field trip specialist, BFF, shoe-tying queen, person everyone saves a seat for, etc., etc.

K. Kids: workin' on it

L. Live: Florida gal turned Utahn (my life is now like that Ford Explorer commercial and I dig it)

M. Mom’s name: Susan

N. Nicknames: BTs, Britty, BB and Bremah/Gramah

O. Overnight hospital stays: none

P. Pet peeve: catty-ness

Q. Quote from a movie: In a country of lost souls rebellion comes hard. But in a religiously oppressive city, where half its population isn’t even of that religion, it comes like fire. –SLC Punk

R. Right or left handed: Right.

S. Siblings: Lauren (who’s fightin’ crime in Florida!) & Kristofer (who just got a RUB directorship!)

T. Time you wake up: whenever Sake decides she’s hungry

U. Underwear: whatever doesn’t show through my gym pants J

V. Vegetables you dislike: I hate onions but mushrooms hate me more.

W. What makes you run late: trying to find a cute outfit for winter weather that never ends

X. X-Rays you’ve had: teeth

Y. Yummy food you make: enchiladas, chicken parm (for the hubs), spicy chili, pasta salad

Z. Zoo- favorite animal: Penguins because I have fond memories of eating snow cones on my lunch break with them and my SeaWorld friends

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"I rest my head between the bed and sky"

*in the timid shade of autumn leaves*

I wanna go somewhere I can get drunk and tan and walk around