*there'll always be new stuff to buy, and i'll expand my needs somehow i swear*

This is the second year that I've given up shopping for Lent. I don't know what that says about me as a person, that the biggest sacrifice I can make is keeping my wallet closed except for necessary (aka boring) things, but whatever. Of course, the minute I give it up I find completely wonderful things like these Pomellato charms from their Dodo line. They're Italian (oolala) and they're for a good cause. A portion of the sales go to the World Wildlife Fund of Italy.

Some day you will be mine, little penguin...but not until after Easter.
In necessary spending news....the foreclosure date was pushed back two weeks on our "Church/Nevada House." Still no word on whether they accepted our offer. Of course!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

*just like James I'll be drinking Irish tonight*

"I rest my head between the bed and sky"

*turn off this song, find someone to love*