*does this deafening silence mean nothing to no one but me?*

Last Wednesday after waiting 5 weeks for a response on our "Nevada House" offer (see 1st house hunting story), we got one on the way downtown to the Cursive show. The seller's agent had never submitted our offer to the bank out of a weird attachment to the couple we're in competition with and now...with the house on the verge of foreclosure...everyone was putting in their highest and best offer. If I get any further into it I'll explode again. So, I'll just tell you that we put in a strong offer and if the Universe sees it fit for us to have this house, it will all work out. There's some ridiculous karma coming towards that seller's agent though. The foreclosure date is tomorrow so please throw some good vibes our way.

So, what do we do while we wait (some more)? We go to shows of course. We relive our college years with Cursive at In the Venue. We catch up with old friends in Mayday Parade at Saltair.
Live music is my fountain of youth.
"we're not the kids that we once were/we can't be the adults we want to be"
- Cursive "Dorothy at Forty"

"Well that sounds like a good excuse to come home/and this Tallahassee skyline keeps singing out a song"
- Mayday Parade "Your Song"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

*just like James I'll be drinking Irish tonight*

"I rest my head between the bed and sky"

*turn off this song, find someone to love*