New Low and high altitudes

Last weekend we embraced the chilly weather and the fact that the Sundance festival is practically in our backyard. We didn't fest as hard as others or run into any famous people but we got into New Low (filmed in Gainesville) and we had a good time. I think that makes for a successful first run.hiding out from the 0 degree weather in the heated wait tents

in line early for New Low

early morning movies = easier to get low wait-list numbers

yay! time to go in!

director Adam Bowers

q & a with the cast

me being a nerd and getting my picture taken with fellow Gainesville kids

the Egyptian is the symbol of the festival

see you next year!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

*just like James I'll be drinking Irish tonight*

"I rest my head between the bed and sky"

*turn off this song, find someone to love*