*home is just powder white bones*

After I spent the majority of my summer traipsing around the coasts on ultra fun adventures, it was time to get down to renovation business. I finally got the red paint off the molding in the front rooms. You'll know this is true when I put up baby bump pictures and you can see it in the background.

Seth got most of the re-bath off the master bathroom. When the plastic faucet cover wouldn't come off he lit it on fire. The whole family, animals included, spent some quality time on the front porch until the fumes died down. It's one of those things I want to make sure and remember since there aren't too many times we're laughing in the middle of this project.We uncovered part of a delightfully deco tub and hopefully when the rest of the plastic mold comes off we won't find a giant hole in it. I was a little disappointed that it wasn't some Easter egg color but white goes better with the future paint scheme.

We also fixed one of our plumbing problems downstairs. The repair wasn't as solid as we would've liked, especially being that we hired out for it, but I can now do laundry in my own home. Seth took out the atrocious old laundry sink and revealed years of build-up (and something that resembled a hardened
banana peel) underneath.
There is plenty we still need to update but we're getting better at prioritizing what needs to be done before Eileen gets here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

*just like James I'll be drinking Irish tonight*

"I rest my head between the bed and sky"

*turn off this song, find someone to love*