*step into the future*

I'm winding down an excellent Easter by watching HSM3 on Disney Channel. I'm a teacher so I'm totally allowed to do things like that. It's taking me back to when we just moved here and I had to rip through the wardrobe boxes to find something to wear for the grad scene. Getting paid to get a tan on East High's lawn, eat free food, and dance was one of the easier things I've had to do in my life. It also made me the coolest teacher at school.

According to my extras website, they're shooting 4 here next Spring. Think I could still pass as a high school kid at 27?
before the Utah red carpet premier

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

*just like James I'll be drinking Irish tonight*

"I rest my head between the bed and sky"

*turn off this song, find someone to love*