*shed our summer skin*

What today was like:

* Skipped the gym and tried to take Tezzie for a walk instead
* Skipped the walk because Conor & Sake (in their jealous craze) wouldn't stop barking and it was only 8 am
* Drove around to the food banks to see how much pet food they needed from the food drive (please donate at your closest Petco until Saturday the 15th)
* Hit up Tabula Rasa for desk supplies
* Had lunch with the hubs
* Went to work and tried to make sense of my new classroom
* Went to Jamba Juice with Jayda
* Took J to her mama's work
* Ordered pizza (against my better judgment)
* Finally took Tezzie on his walk
* Was really proud of him because he met the neighbors' huge Rotts without being grouchy
* Came home and blogged about the whole thing in case anyone liked getting into people's business as much as me

I get the feeling that summer is over already. Enjoy it while you can! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

*just like James I'll be drinking Irish tonight*

"I rest my head between the bed and sky"

*turn off this song, find someone to love*